(1) The Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) has signed a memorandum of understanding(MoU) with which publishing company to publish & distribute a special edition of the comic book, focusing on Swachh Bharat Mission?
A) Penguin Books India
B) Amar Chitra Katha
D) National Book Trust
(2) Which committee has been constituted by Union Government to study silt in river Ganga in Bihar?
A) S K Sahu committee
B) Rajnish Ranjan committee
C) A K Sinha committee
D) Nitish Kumar committee
(3) An unmanned SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket exploded on the launch pad at Cape Canaveral recently. Where is Cape Canaveral?
(4) The Ministry of Civil Aviation has signed a MOU with which state to build small airports?
A) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
(5) U Htin Kyaw, who visited New Delhi, recently, is the present President of which of the following countries?
(6) Ali Bongo is the President of which country?
(7) Sharad Rao who recently passed away was a _____.
B) Union leader
(8) Jiri Vesely is related to which game?
A) Tennis B) Skating C) Skating D) Cricket
(9) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL) has extended free roaming service for it’s mobile subscribers by another one year recently. Who is the present CEO of BSNL?
A) Hasmukh Adhia
B) Vinod Rai
C) Ratan P Watal
D) Anupam Shrivastava
(10) Kashmiri Lal Zakir, who passed away recently, was a famous poet in which language?